Monday 16 April 2018

GOOD NEWS - High Speed Internet Update

Internet Update - Good News for those West of Millarville!



The area is a recipient of $217,000 from the Connect to Innovate federal government grant to improve internet in partnership with a company called Rigstar.

Watch your mail if you are in the Kew area for information either from Rigstar or ABnet about internet expansion out that way. They will be doing some community outreach and public engagement.

If you know someone out that way that is having internet issues,
please forward this on to them. I will provide more information as I receive it so be sure to like my page on Facebook so I can keep you up to date.

The official press release on the announcement can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, also be sure to subscribe to my email newsletter by entering your email at the top right hand corner of any page on this website.