Tuesday 8 October 2013

The Only Thing Worse Than Being Blind...

My family and I have lived in the hamlet of Millarville for 6 years. We were brought to this area by its beauty, proud history and the warmth of the people in this community. I have decided to run for MD Councilor Division 3, because I want to ensure that the things that we all love about this community keep getting better.

I want to provide the representation that this community needs and deserves, so that our community will continue to thrive and improve the quality of life that we all enjoy so very much. 

I hope that on October 21st you will vote Jason Parker, so that I may represent you as you Councillor in the MD of Foothills and be a part of creating our collective vision.

Come and meet me this Thursday at the Millarville Racetrack.  Click here for details...


All the best,
Jason

Connect with me on: Website - Facebook - Twitter